- 4-6 large Yukon /potatoes, peeled, cut into 2 in. pieces
- 2Tbs. White Truffle Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. fresh snipped chive
- 2 Tbs. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly round pepper
Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. Wash and quarter the potatoes and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Begin a thin drizzle of White Truffle oil and then the balsamic vinegar over the potatoes and season with sea salt &pepper. Put in oven on center shelf and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh chive and serve.
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from The Crushed Olive.