• 2 ciabatta sandwich rolls, sliced
• 1/2 c. OASIS Artichoke Bruschetta
• 2 slices smoked mozzarella cheese (2 oz.)
• 2 Tbs. OASIS Piquillo Pepper strips
• 4 fresh basil leaves
• 4 thin slices ( 2 oz.) smoked turkey
Preparation: Open sandwich rolls; spread 2 Tbs. artichoke bruschetta on inside of both halves. Layer smoked turkey, cheese, pequillo peppers and basil on bottom half of roll. Top with top half. Heat non-stick griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat. Place sandwiches on griddle; top with brick wrapped in aluminum foil (or place in food cans in large skillet to weigh down sandwiches). Cook 2-3 minutes, turn, weigh down with brick and cook another 2 minutes, or until roll is slightly crispy and cheese has melted. Slice and serve immediately. **Sandwiches can also be made in a panini press. Makes 2 servings.