- 1/2 c. White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbs. chopped oregano
- 1/4 medium red onion
- 1 Tbs. Amora Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Peruvian Pink Salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. Rosemary Olive Oil
Process balsamic vinegar and next 7 ingredients in a blender or food processor 15-20 seconds, stopping to scrape down sides. With blender or processor running, gradually add olive oil in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth.
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from Rebecca Rather, Southern Living.