1. Clean and break off tough ends of asparagus.
2. Coat asparagus in our Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil (use a zip lock bag)
3. Place asparagus on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender and crisp
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with course sea salt and freshly ground pepper
6. Get adventurous and drizzle on some of our Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar before serving!
You can visit Carter & Cavero at their stores in Red Bank, Long Branch and Princeton, New Jersey or shop online at www.carterandcavero.com.