• 1/2 recipe cooled Vanilla or Chocolate Pudding
• 3 Tbs. Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar, divided
• 1 container (6 ounces) fresh raspberries
• 2 Tbs. granulated sugar
• 2 (3.5 ounce) boxes butter crisp
• wafer cookies
• Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
Preparation: In a small bowl, gently stir together 1 pint of raspberries, sugar and 2 tablespoons of vinegar. With a wooden spoon mash about half the mixture leaving some berries whole. Allow to sit for 15 minutes. In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding and the remaining tablespoon of vinegar. To assemble, place a wafer cookie onto a plate. Place with 1 heaping tablespoon pudding and 1 heaping tablespoon raspberry mixture and top with a second wafer cookie. Top with another heaping tablespoon pudding, another heaping tablespoon the raspberry mixture and a third wafer cookie. Top with a small dollop of the pudding and garnish with a reserved raspberry. Dust lightly with confectioners’ sugar. Repeat with remaining ingredients.