• 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2-3 c. baby arugula
• Freshly grated or shaved Parmesan
• 1 jar OASIS Asparagus Pesto
• 1 lb. pasta of your choice
• 1 jar OASIS Sun-dried Cherry Tomatoes
• 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed, cut in 2″ pieces
Preparation: *Bring a large pot 3/4 full of salted water to a boil. Then add the pasta, cook until al dente, according to package directions. In large skillet, heat 2 Tbs. of the oil from jar of sun-dried tomatoes over medium heat. When oil is shimmering, add the asparagus and sprinkle with freshly-ground black pepper. Cook for 2 minutes. Add in the (now drained) sun-dried cherry tomatoes, and continue cooking for another 4-5 minutes, or until asparagus are done. Remove from heat.
*When pasta is done, drain the excess water from the pot. Add in the asparagus, tomatoes, pesto, chicken, arugula and pesto and toss until well-combined. Sprinkle with shaved or grated Parmesan. Either serve warm, or refrigerate and serve cold.