• 1 lb. orzo
• 1/4 c. C&C Meyer Lemon Oil
• 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1/2 medium English cucumber, seeded & diced
• 1/2 c. pine nuts, toasted
• 3 Tbs. finely chopped basil
• 2 Tbs. finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
• 2 scallions, finely chopped
• Salt & freshly ground black pepper
Preparation: Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente—about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool. Drain pasta well and transfer to a large bowl. Add tomatoes, cucumbers, pine nuts, olive oil, basil, parsley, scallions and toss to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from Sonoma Farm.