- 24 oz vegetable cocktail
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 1 Tbs. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime, juiced, plus 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbs. freshly grated horseradish, plus 1 Tbs.
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Hot pepper sauce
- 8 ounces vodka
- 4 celery stalks, with leaves
- 4 tsp. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
In a large pitcher, combine the vegetable cocktail, celery seed, pepper, citrus juices, 2 tablespoons grated horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce and stir well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Fill 4 glasses with ice. Add 2 ounces vodka to each and fill three-quarters full with the vegetable cocktail mix. Sprinkle with the remaining horseradish, place 1 celery stalk in each glass, and squeeze a lime wedge over each glass before dropping the wedge into the glass. Float a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar on the top of each drink and serve .
www.carterandcavero.com. Recipe from: Foodnetwork.com