• 3 Tbs. Pommery Moutarde de Meux Mustard
• 3 Tbs. sour cream
• 1/4 tsp. dried tarragon, crumbled
• 1/2 c. thinly sliced scallion
• 2 1/2 c. coarsely grated Swiss cheese
• 1/2 c. chopped walnuts, toasted lightly and cooked
• Freshly ground pepper, to taste Crackers as an accompaniment
Preparation: In a bowl, whisk together the Pommery Mustard, sour cream, tarragon, scallions and pepper to taste. Add Swiss cheese and walnuts and combine the mixture well. Serve mixture with crackers. Makes approx. 2-1/2 cups.